050: Soul Mapping – Thrive In The Places That Call You Using Astro Geography and Human Design with Erin Rogers
Have you ever wondered why you felt drawn to certain places and repelled by others? Read More
Endless Potential – The Alchemy of Heart
In this episode of the Alchemy Of Heart Podcast I share with you my spiritual practice and my profound and mind-blowing experiences doing Dr. Joe’s work. Read More
What are Gene Keys?
What do they tell us about our lives, our health, our potential, our shadows, our relationships, our career, etc?Read More
Welcome to Self Love Sundays (SLS) and to this exquisite conversation I had with my beautiful soul sister Zel Garcia. Read More
this episode of Self Love Sundays (SLS) is asking you to cultivate a healthy relationship by saying no and staying connected to your core values.
This list might be valuable along the process:
It’s a no:
- when it doesn’t FEEL right/or good
- when it is not in alignment with my core values
- when I sense BS
- when it’s actual BS
- when something is not true
- when there are power games involved
- when something/someone is unkind
- when someone is reacting and coming from a reactive state of mind (reacting from their wounded self)
- when it’s unsolicited advice, unsolicited shit dropping, unsolicited offers or expressions of opinion
It’s a no when:
- it’s not a definite yes,
- it means I have to sacrifice and cut myself short and
- my body reacts and gives me all the signs not to engage
Books mentioned in this episode:(the following links are affiliate links, you can you the links to purchase the books)
- The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari by Robin Sharma
- deutsche Fassung: Der Mönch, der seinen Ferrari verkaufte
I highly recommend reading Brené Brown’s book:
How to connect and work with me:
In this episode I interview Kevin Natu.
Kevin was born in New York City, with his roots are in Jamaica. He’s a healer, an energy conduit master, certified in multiple things and modalities. He’s a plant-based yogi, a calisthenics coachand so much much more.
Go back to episode #16 if you want to know more about Kevin and his practice.
Kevin tells us about his transition from eating loads of meat and eggs to a whole foods plant-based diet 6 years ago. He shares how he expereinced this lifestyle change, what challenges he went through and how is life changed forever.
We are talking about the importance of the quality of our food, wher eit is coming from and the need to step back from fast food, going back to slow food and return to nature.
Listen in. This talk was epic.
Books mentioned in this episode (the following links are affiliate links. You can use the links to order the books)
- Earthing by Clinton Ober, Steven T. Sinatra, Martin Zucker https://amzn.to/2nGnXlr
- Deutsche Fassung: Earthing – Heilendes Erden https://amzn.to/2lzWhy4
- The Hidden Life of Trees by Peter Wohlleben https://amzn.to/2lYClFn
- Deutsche Fassung: Das geheime Leben der Bäume von Peter Wohlleben https://amzn.to/2nI88L9
How to work and connect with Kevin
Instagram : @7th_density
How to connect and work with me:
007: Make Healing A Priority. Get to know all your aspects and know your essence, Part 2 with Angela Kuehl
Today, you hear Part II of the amazing interview I did with the Angela Kuehl.Read More
006: Love and Light is The Outcome: The importance of integration and harmonizing our health bodies, Part 1 with Angela Kuehl
First Inner Work and Integration
Today I interview the wonderful Angela Kuehl. Read More